The PCs encountered and defeated a team of enemy vampires, in a way that could only be described as a turkey shoot.
The Enemy Forces
There were a total of 24 enemies. They were comprised of:
- 12 Vampire Skirmishers armed with FN-P90s.
- 8 Vampire Riflemen armed with FN MOD 1 Rifles.
- 4 Vampire Heavies armed with FN MINIMIs.
The Battle Plan
It was expected that the battle would be an extended fight against the vampires, trying to deny them and keep them from being able to fight effectively. Dizzy remembered they were afraid of fire in more than one sense, so the plan was to combine efforts and destroy the vampires piecemeal, using fire to channel them into the kill-zones. Aqua was the main architect of the plan, but Anna and Dizzy assisted in the planning. In the end, they came up with a respectable plan.
Plans never survive contact with the enemy. Poor vampires…
When the heroes arrived on the scene, the action had already begun. The vampires got way, way overconfident, and were pressing the attack….with all their elements. Rather than being spread out, they were concentrated. That made an attack possible that should not be possible. Aqua caught all but two vampires in a gravity attack, and then Absail lit them up with a fire attack. And then Dizzy blew up the vampires with a pound of FAE, All but 2 died in that massive attack. The remaining 2 were burned to a crisp by Dizzy, and winged by Anna, leaving only one to escape and presumably report back.
One escaped. All others were killed.
- 1 FN-P90 in perfect condition.
- 2 FN-P90s in damaged condition.
- 4 FN-MOD1s in damaged condition.
- 1 FN-MINIMIs in damaged condition.
- 30 5.7×28mm APDSDN ammo (consumed in the fireball.)
- 240 5.56×45mm APDSDN ammo (Most consumed in the fireball).